30 Close-Up Photography Projects To Spark Your Imagination And Ignite Your Creativity
Are you looking to improve your close-up photography skills, but struggling to find inspiration? Look no further than our set of Close-Up Photography Projects!
Our comprehensive set of projects are designed to help you take your close-up photography to the next level. Each project comes with clear instructions, including camera settings, making it easy for photographers of all levels to follow along and produce stunning images.
Who Are These Projects For?
These projects are for photographers who are looking for inspiration, guidance, and ideas for their close-up photography adventures. The projects provide a structured way to explore new techniques and subject matter, and can help you break out of your creative rut.
To get started, we recommend owning one of the following:
- A telephoto lens 200mm or longer
- Macro lens
- A set of extension tubes or close-up filters can be used to increase the magnification of a standard lens
You’ll be able to follow these guides with any of the gear listed above. i.e you don’t need a dedicated macro lens to shoot close-up photography.
Here's What You'll Get
- 30 Close-Up Photography Projects that will challenge and inspire you to try new techniques and ideas.
- Camera settings for each project, as well as tips and tricks to help you achieve the best possible results.
- A wide range of subject matter, including flowers, insects, textures, and more.
30 Close-up Photography Projects
30 Projects including camera settings and techniques
Lifetime Access Including Future Updates
One On One Support If Needed (Email & Facebook Chat)
Complimentary Monthly Digital Photography Magazine + 79 Past Editions