Black And White Photography Guides
Do you want to take your black and white photography to the next level? These guides will encourage you to look at the world in a new way, relying on shape, texture, and intensity of light, rather than colour, to create eye-catching images.
Who Are These Guides For?
These guides are for photographers wanting to learn how to compose and capture powerful black and white images. Black and white should not be seen as a remedy for a bad shot or an after thought when a color image disappoints you. If you want your images to stand out, be more intentional in shooting black and white. Develop an instinctive sense of what works and what doesn’t.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to see in black and white. Pre-visualise the shot before you take it.
- How to best set your camera up for black and white, including metering modes.
- Learn about Picture Styles / Controls and how to adjust them.
- Learn about color conversion filters (in-camera and circular filters) and how they effect black and white exposures.
- High contrast verses low contrast, high-key verses low key.
- How to make the best use of shadow and light, contrasting texture, strong lines and shapes.
- Tips for landscape photography, macro, portraits, fine art wildlife, still life, and photographing in the city.
- Learn about abstract techniques such as lens blur, intentional camera movement and multiple exposures.
- And much more
Black And White Photography GuidesImprove your black and white photography
29 Printable B&W Photography Guides
Lifetime Access Including Future Updates
One On One Support If Needed (Email & Facebook Chat)
Complimentary Monthly Digital Photography Magazine + 80 Past Editions