SIMPLE STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS AND CAMERA SETTINGS THAT ANYONE CAN FOLLOW
Here’s How They Work
These Photography Assignment Sheets discuss specific photographic topics (100 in total), then provide you with suggested camera settings so you can go out and start capturing great images immediately.
Print the Assignment Sheets or download them to your mobile device and take with you when out in the field
WAS $49, TODAY ONLY $34
- 100 Photography Assignment Sheets
- Printable / Desktop & Mobile Versions
- Three Bonus Photography Ebooks covering ISO, Aperture and Shutter Speed
- Free Monthly Photography Magazine + past editions (73 issues to date)
- Lifetime Access including future updates
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Designed so you spend more time shooting, and less time reading!
No fussing around. Learn camera settings that will get you into the ball park as fast as possible for capturing great shots.
Here’s a run down on some of the topics covered
- Long Exposures
- Macro and Close Up Photography
- Flash and Lighting
- Sports (indoor and outdoor)
- Bird Photography
- Animal and Pet Photography
- Learn how to capture the moon in all phases
- Capture bolder colors in your images
- Key camera settings, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture
- High Key and Low Key Photography
- Water Drops & Splashes
- Old School Rules that still work today. Sunny 16, f/8 and f/11
- Learn how to handle harsh lighting or high contrast scenes
FREE Bonus: 3 Photography Ebooks
Understanding ISO – Aperture Explained – Mastering Shutter Speed
100 Photography Assignment Sheets + 3 Ebooks + free monthly magazine including past editions (73 editions to date) with lifetime access including future updates.